Who We Are
We are a team of experienced and skillful engineers and master mariners, driven by our passion for ships. We are committed and dedicated, thereby engaging ourselves in all areas of technical and marine services for all types of ships.
We strive till the outcome is perfect and don’t stop until the customer is completely satisfied. We don’t believe in compromise, we believe in doing what is right.
Doing what is right and standing by this virtue is a promise we made to ourselves. We believe in doing things better ethically and not deviating from that standard defines our stature in the shipping world.
ENVIRONMENT & SOCIETY
Our habitat needs to be clean and to make it available in pristine form for the next few generations to come, we have taken the responsibility to be in harmony with nature and thereby gift the society we live in with a cleaner environment. Every step that we take is basis its effect on the environment.
TRUST & LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP
Your interaction with us and the way we deliver our services will be testimonial for our intent in the shipping world. We would like to have lasting relationships with every customer and the trust we have earned will continue to be a major factor we will be chosen for.
What We Do
Our pre-purchase survey of vessel will be detailed and will include the following but not limited to:
- Condition of hull based on vessel’s record keeping
- Condition of Cargo gear and Deck Machinery
- Condition of Navigation equipment
- Condition of tanks based on time permitting for inspection
- History of failures
- Certificate status
Our inspection report will include future repairs & expense estimate .
We do a detailed inspection of vessels which will elaborate the condition of the vessel and point out areas of concern with remedy. We are presently focused on doing vessel inspections only for those vessels which visit India.
Inventory of Hazardous Material (IHM)
- IHM for New and existing ships
- Trained “ Hazmat Experts”
- Survey related dismantling/inspection
- Assist owners and operators to comply with Regulations 4, 5 and 10 of the Hong Kong International Convention for the Safe and Environmentally Sound Recycling of Ships, 2009 (SR/CONF/45)
- Cost effective
- Continuous support for future tracking of IHM on board
Repairs & Overhauls
- Breakdown analysis of machinery and solution/repair based on availability of spares.
- Main Engine/ Generator overhauls
- Survey related dismantling/inspection
- Source for quality spares and stores and supply at nominal costs.
- Have a wide network all over the coastal zones of India and China which enables us to deliver the goods in an efficient manner.
- No compromise on quality
Surveys (Dry Bulk Cargo)
- Draft Surveys
- Pre-loading surveys
- Cargo Sampling
- Loading/Discharging Monitoring
- Bunker Surveys
- Vessel Condition
- Environment compliance
Shipping & Chartering
- Providing shipping and freight services to various dry cargo trading teams and third party clients
- Providing competitive and reliable freight for dry bulk cargoes / containerised cargo
- Providing post fixture operations , negotiating with agents ,assisting in computing stowage plans
Supply of Armed Guards
- We offer competitive prices for deployment of Armed Guards.
- Added to this service, we also provide economical solutions for boarding/disembarkation.
Cargo Superintendent & Cargo Expeditors
- Physical supervision of stowage and securing of cargo
- Coordination of gang ordering and ships’ working schedules for optimum and cost effective output
- Supervise stevedoring work and special order loading/unloading operations
- Pre-inspect special cargo site
- Act as company representative
- Interface between the office, stevedores, and ships
Marine/Shipping IT Solutions
- Our IT team is well versed with day-to-day operations of ships and related services.
- Our team consist of IT professionals having shifted to the marine field and hence our expertise can perceive problems and come out with amazing solutions.